Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rue Street Hookers

I was on a business trip this past week and each time I boarded a plane, I watched the stewardesses ask the people sitting in the emergency exit row if they were okay with performing the emergency duties if there was a problem. Each time the people nodded morosely, and I started wondering how many people actually think SOMETHING might happen. How many people thought about having to open the E-Door and help others out. Then I started wondering: What if you were sitting there and instead of having to open the E-Door, if you were forced to spend the entire flight keeping it closed.

Anyway, the Rue Street Hookers are a bunch of housewives turned high-class hookers in my current book. I can’t discuss the details in any more...detail, but it’s an unexpected neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.