Saturday, April 11, 2009

All About the Blech

I'm at THAT point. I'm 50k words in and I just want to strangle my book. All the doubt has begun to seep in. Wondering if it's any good, if it's worth continuing, if Deathday Letter was just a fluke.

Sometimes persevering is hard work, man. Especially with this book. I know what the last chapter looks like and I know some of the points inbetween, but I feel like a blind man in a room full of marbles trying to navigate from one scene to the next. Plus, I can't tell if the story is boring or if I've just grown impatient and bored with the story.

Ugh. At least last night's finale of Sarah Connor Chronicles kicked major ass (as did Dollhouse). So there's always that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.