Friday, June 26, 2009

Home Stretch

Figured I'd check in since I'm busy trying to avoid work.

Very sad that Michael Jackson died. His album, Thriller, was the first album I remember owning. And yes, I said album. Not tape, not CD, not MP3. Album. At least I didn't say 8-track.

I've bee reading Hannah Tinti's The Good Thief, and really enjoying it. The first couple of chapters are a little slow, but it's well written. I've also got the second book of Patrick Ness's Chaos Walking trilogy. I loved the first book so much that I ordered the second from England since it won't be available in the states until Sept. Not that I have time to read it.

I'm working on my webpage. Hopefully I'll have stuff to view later in July.

I'm anxious to get to work on my follow up to The Deathday Letter. It won't be in the Deathday world, but I think I'm settled on my next three projects. I hope. It's difficult for me to hang onto a project. Let's not forget that I was in the middle of a project when I dreamed up Deathday, so you never know what'll happen.

Sorry for the boring post, things will pick up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.