Monday, November 16, 2009

NaNoWriMo - Day 16

Words written today:  0

I know, I'm a slacker.  I had good intentions that were derailed by a work emergency and a sinus headache.  Then I had to go out to dinner with my Mom because I won't get to see her for any of the holidays.  We began at a cool Tuscan restaurant where I had this awesome chicken and sweet potato risotto, and then we wound up at another restaurant for this deconstructed key lime pie.

Plus, I also admit to procrastinating.  I only have 3 chapters to go.  Sure, I've only been writing this story for 2 weeks, but I've been thinking about it and outlining it and wanting to do it for almost a year, so I'm experiencing a little sadness about actually finishing it.

14 days until the end of NaNo!

1 comment:

  1. Don't hold back! Let 'er rip! Been cool to read your progress here. Eager to see how it ends.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.