There are eight day until The Deathday Letter officially comes out so I thought it'd be fun to give you eight way to enter to win a signed copy.
So here's the deal: If you want to be entered to win, you have to do at least ONE of the following eight things. You can do more if you want. Once you've done it, tweet at me (@ShaunieDarko), email me (email@example.com), or leave me a comment letting me know what you've done. Then next Monday I'll pick a winner and announce the SECOND awesome contest. Easy, right? Then let's get to it.
1. Change your twitter icon to a Deathday Letter icon. Use one of these or make one of your own!
2. Write a blog post about what YOU would do if you got a deathday letter.
3. Post a video of you DOING some awesome last day thing. Have you always wanted to sing karaoke? Video yourself doing it and post it. Next week you'll get to see my video where I jump out of a plane.
4. Make a Deathday style postcard like one of these and then put it on your website.
5. Tweet about this contest.
6. Join The Deathday Letter facebook page
7. Post the Deathday Letter widget on your blog or website.
8. Pass out some bookmarks at your local library or indie bookstore (email me your address and I'll send them to you).
That's it! And this copy is clean and new and shiny. No cat puke. Promise!