Monday, June 21, 2010

Updates

It's Monday so I haven't really gotten it together yet.  I'll be better tomorrow and have a really great post for you on something.  Not sure what. :)

I'm extending the SHOW ME YOUR DEATHDAY contest.  There have been so many amazing entries and I want more.  I'm greedy that way.  So we'll go to the end of the month.  And just to sweeten the pot, I'll add another prize if I get the following pictures:

One in front of/on/near a lighthouse.
One with fried chicken (of vegan substitute).
One with someone's grandmother.
One with Dave Matthews (be creative!)
One at the beach.

As for the prize...If I get all five of those pictures, I'll add a $50 gift certificate to Powell's bookstore.  Cool?  Cool.  Now spread the word!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.