Friday, August 13, 2010

Vacation of Sorts

I'm off to San Diego!  I missed Comic-Con last month but I'm heading to San Diego for a few days for a work related conference (a thousand geeks with relational databases...no lie.)  Luckily I have some free time so I'll be checking out the sights, stopping in at bookstores to see how Deathday is doing, and hopefully getting some work done.

Two years ago I went on one of these trips.  It was out in Phoenix and it was where I began a huge chunk of Deathday.  It's strange to think about. There's something about a new city that stimulates my creativity.

I'll be posting a blog chain entry on Sunday but other than that, I'll write again next weekend.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This post keeps showing up on my GoogleReader page and I keep misreading the title as "Vacation of Snorts."

    That is all.

    (P.S. Have a great trip!)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.