Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Heat

The blog might be a little quieter than normal this summer.  I've got some huge projects at my day job, a couple of great writing projects that I hope to tell you about soon, and a much needed vacation to Vegas all planned for this summer.

But I'll try to post as I think of things.  I've got a series of posts about agents and queries coming up, and friend of the blog, Matthew, recently brought up self-publishing versus traditional publishing, and I wanted to toss in some thoughts about that, since my ideas have evolved over time.  

Deathday's German counterpart Die perfektesten 1440 Minuten meines Lebens will be out July 1 (which is pretty badass!) and I should have FML's cover and other stuff to share as the year winds on.

Hope you all have a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. You too, Shaun! Oh man, and Vegas. Don't have too much fun. Or if you do, don't admit to it.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.