Monday, January 14, 2013

Chasing Cars

I love that scene in The Dark Knight where the Joker is talking to Harvey about plans and says,  "I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught one. I just DO things."

Sometimes that's how this business feels.  There are writers out there who seem to have it all together.  But not me.  Ever since I sold Deathday, I've been like that dog, hanging onto the bumper of a speeding car by my teeth. Holding on for dear life going, "I got one!  Now what?"

But that's how it is.  That's how life if.  It moves so fast that you can plan your life away if you're not careful.  Sometimes, just doing things is the best choice you can make.

Life is one crazy f-ed up ride.  Chase it before it chases you.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, brother. And I love every single scene with Heath Ledger as the Joker in that movie. He stole the entire show.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.