So I just want to remind you that each post is a separate giveaway, and all you have to do to win that book is go to the post and leave a comment. Seriously, these are all amazing books, so don't forget to enter. I'll post links to all of them below to make it easier.
Also, today at noon (eastern time), I'll be participating in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit. I'll be answering questions from noon until the questions stop (or I pass out, whichever comes first), so you should check it out. It's being hosted by the YAWriters subreddit, which Beth Revis and Julie Cross and the other moderators have been working hard to turn into a cool place for YA authors (published or aspiring) can chat and post information. They do a monthly query critique which had some top notch work in it. So, it's totally worth checking out :)
And then definitely be here tomorrow to read the great FML post that my amazing agent Amy Boggs was kind enough to write.
- The beginning - Giveaway: A full manuscript critique by Me :)
- Jennifer R. Hubbard - Copies of The Secret Year and Try Not to Breathe
- Christine Johnson - Copies of The Gathering Dark and Defy the Dark
- Margie Gelbwasser - A copy of Pieces of Us
- Josh Berk - A copy of Guy Langman: Crime Scene Procrastinator
- Me - A copy of FML
- Emilia Rhodes - An ARC of How to Love by Katie Cotugno
- Trish Doller - A copy of Something Like Normal
- Matthew MacNish - A copy of Winger by Andrew Smith (and Andrew has offered to sign a bookplate to the winner because he is freaking awesome).
- E.M. Kokie - A copy of Personal Effects, which she has offered to autograph for the winner because she is super amazing cool like that :)