Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Remembering the Future

The years seem to pass more quickly.  Last year at this time I was fretting over FML's release, about selling Five Stages of Andrew Brawley AKA The Hospital Book, and about life in general.  But FML is out in the world and doing great, Five Stages found a wonderful home with Simon Pulse, and I've got to tell you that I've seen some of the artwork and it's a-fucking-mazing.

I'm not a fan of New Year's resolutions.  I think if you're going to do something, you should resolve to do it every single day.

There's so much to look forward to in 2014.  I've got a story in the GRIM anthology edited by my friend and brilliant author, Christine Johnson, that's coming out in February.  I'm pretty fond of my story, and I've read the others and they are spectacular.  Some of the best writers at the top of their games contributed stories to the anthology and I can't wait for people to read it.

Five Stages won't be out until early 2015, but I'm looking forward to more of the comic art, cover art, and ARCs.  I think Andrew Brawley is going to rule the world.

Mostly, I'm looking forward to great friends, amazing moments, and all the tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.