Friday, February 22, 2008

176

I got my Fat Boy.  It's 176 of 500.  I don't really care that it's a limited edition, all I care about is how it writes.  Being the impatient person I am, I immediately inked it and gave it a quick test.  The thickness of it feels very strange in my hand, but not bad.  I believe it will take a little bit to get used to.  I especially like the rubber rings on the body closest to the nib.  I'll really be able to test it tomorrow when I'm outside and it's hot and I get sweaty hands.  It puts out more ink than my Cross but less than the Lamy, but I won't know if it's going to be a problem until I really sit down and try to write.  

Chapter 9 is moving along nicely and is nearly complete; I might even finish it tonight, but more than likely tomorrow morning.  Chapter 10 puts me at about the half way point but I feel SO far from the halfway point for book one.  I feel like I'm at the quarter point.  The good news is that I figured out what happens after the end of book one.  I mean I already knew, but now I KNOW.

Word of the day:  neuralgia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.