Tuesday, October 7, 2008

McFearless

I'm shooting for the new project to come in at about 80k words, which I think is a nice good size for something of this nature. I've been writing in small, choppy chapters. Not too choppy, mind you, but this is an action story so for every chapter where people stand around talking, I want two where people are really doing things. It's fun.

The last couple of days has also brought a neat discovery: Kings of Leon. Usually I go through music buying phases where I listen to internet radio for a couple of months and then just start buying up music. My newest favorite discovery is Kings of Leon. They've become the official music of my untitled project. I love that all my books have bands that I can go to for inspiration. Bands that evoke the feeling of the book. It's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.