Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Battle Royale

I'm about 1/3 of the way done. About 2 chapters off from finishing the first part. Cool. It's been going really well, and true to form, ideas for other books/stories/series have been coming fast and furious.

The weather has been cooperating nicely, so it's been a joy to be outside again. I even took the time to rearrange my patio into more of an office, with a nice comfy chair and everything. It's much better than writing on a plastic folding table.

The holidays coming up a making me a bit wonky. I'm not ready for the holidays. Seriously. I need like another month before the holidays start. Hopefully I'll get to see some family, but who knows. The lack of funding makes travel difficult and likely to not happen.

Everything else is peachy and keen. More keen than peachy. I hate peaches. Back to the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.