Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You should be voting

And I shouldn't be blogging. I voted. I voted for Obama. He wasn't my first choice. I really wanted to take Hillary to the dance. Obama was my backup. I took my backup to my real prom. We had a blast. Hopefully Obama will be just as fun.

I'm having difficulty working today. I just can't seem to do it. I have a lot of things on my mind, things I'm impatient for. I'm not good at waiting, but waiting is what I have to do, and it's made me nervous and anxious and generally unpleasant to be around. Not because I'm mean or anything but because I can't focus on anything for longer tha

The WIP is going well. I'm still in the honeymoon phase, about 20% done. Everything is still glorious and pretty. I'm not yet at the point where I hate writing and everything that comes along with it. Soon dear. Soon.

I started painting again too...as a way to stave off the impatience. I forgot how sucky I am at painting, but how much I enjoyed it.

Did I tell you to go vote? Well go then! Go on, get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.