Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saturday Health Stuff

Sorry this is a day late. The health stuff sucks still. Mostly owing to the fact that my parents are in town. They bring with them junky food and really mess up my routine. They're a whirlwind that keeps me from getting anything done. I'm sitting at the kitchen table in the morning trying to write. They know I'm trying to write. They say, "Don't worry, I won't bother you," and yet they ask me ten questions about where's the remote and do I want breakfast and why do I keep the silverware in this drawer and not that? It's nice to have them but it'll be nicer to have them go. Right now I'm just trying to smile and nod and stay out of the way.

On the plus side, I've been trying standing while I work and this week I'm converting my office into a full fledged standing workstation. I find that my energy is up and that I don't have that mid-day crash where I just want to sit in my chair and drown.

Okay, back to the horror that is my Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. Are you standing? You better be standing!

    Kidding. Way to put it into action! By the way, you may notice (after, say, a couple weeks) that your feet are wider. But like you said, no mid-day slump.

    So the hobbit feet are worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.