Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NanoWriMo - Day 10

Words Written Today: 5730

I've crossed the threshold. I'm past the halfway point and it feels good. Surprises keep popping up everywhere and at the same time everything is falling into place.

Right now I'm in love with the new V. Not only do I love all the writers, but a lot of the actors are favorites of mine. I love that Rekah Sharma might be a V when she was one of the final five Cylons on Battlestar Galactica. Anyway, people have been complaining that the show gave away the secret about the Visitors too early, but I love where they're going with this. They got out of the way that they're lizards, but the story they're playing, isn't the one of benevolent dictators that turn evil (with Nazi symbolism), no, the conceit here is that the V's have been here for many years and are infiltrating us from the inside. It sets up a great drama that I believe will open up worlds of great stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.