Monday, June 14, 2010

AWESOME CONTEST 2 - SHOW ME YOUR DEATHDAY LETTER

Happy Monday!

So before I announce the second contest, I want to announce the winner of AWESOME CONEST #1:

LAURIE LAMB!  Laurie, email me at shaun@shaundavidhutchinson.com with your address so I can send you your prize.

And I want to thank everyone for entering and just being awesome.  If you haven't seen some of the postcards that were done, go check out Sarah's and Michelle's.  These are just so cool.  I'm floored and awed and inspired by all of you.

Now for AWESOME CONEST #2:

Your job:  Show me your Deathday Letters.

Your prize:  A three-pack of awesome Pulse books.


The Winners:  There will be two winners.  One chosen at random and another chosen for most creative picture.

Here's what you have to do:

Send me a picture of you with your copy of THE DEATHDAY LETTER.  Get creative!  Take pictures at the beach, in a tanning bed, in the dairy aisle of the grocery store, anywhere!  Email them to shaun@shaundavidhutchinson.com  I'll put them up in this awesome gallery.  And that's it!  The winner will be chosen Monday the 21st.

Now get on out there and SHOW ME YOUR DEATHDAY LETTERS!




Hey, and check out this rad interview friend of the blog T.J. did.  I had a really great time with this!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that I won. You're the one who's awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.