Thursday, May 30, 2013

/r/YAWriters

Sorry I've been a little quiet.  Getting back to work after vacation is always a nightmare.  I've also been busy getting ready for next week!

I wanted to share that there's a really cool subreddit called YAWriters over at Reddit.com.  It's run by some amazing people, one of whom is Beth Revis, author of the outstanding YA sci-fi series Across the Universe.

Anyway, they've really working to make it a cool place for established and aspiring YA writers, so if you're interested, go check it out.  I know Beth has been working to get some great events going.  She and Julie Cross are doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on June 10, and I'll be doing one on June 24.

Go on and check it out, and spread the word about the June FML month!

1 comment:

  1. I try to stay away from reddit, because it swallows days at a time, whole.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.