Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yesterday I was just the first reader

So my three characters have to break into a giant's castle and rescue a warrior imprisoned there.  I've known they were going to have to do that since Chapter 1.  Every day I wrote I would get closer to that point, completely unsure how they were going to accomplish such a task.  I turned it round and round in my head trying to think of something.  Then yesterday, they were RIGHT there and the answer just presented itself.  Well if less presented as it broke down the door and stuffed them in a sack.  But the point is that as I wrote it I really felt like the story is there and already written, out in the Ether, I'm just reading it for the first time.  That makes me happy.

Word of the day:  Numen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.