Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Coming Up In the New Year!

So today I'm sick as a dog.  These last couple of weeks have been rough--between this and my back--however I believe that this is just the universe's way of getting all the bad stuff out of the way so I can start the new year refreshed and healthy and reinvigorated.

I thought I'd give y'all a taste of what's to come on the blog:

How I massively caved and bought a Kindle (and a Nook).
My reviews of two fellow Tenners' books (spoiler: they rocked harder than that one Whitesnake song).
Predictions for 2010
Blog redesign and maybe some cool Deathday Stuffs (maybe some contests?  Maybe?)
Some fantastic author interviews that I have yet to schedule or ask said authors about.
Maybe even some agent and/or editor interviews.

2010 is looking to be a fantastic year.  I'll see you then!  Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. And a Nook? Oh no! The machines have taken over your braaaaaaain!

    Welcome to the dark side.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it classy, and jokes are always appreciated.